IP : ts.ofcra.org
Mot de passe : mineisbiggerthanyours
Discord: https://discord.gg/bWtGS7N

/!\ L'OFCRA RECRUTE /!\

Sweet markers system

Démarré par Kubajs21, 10 Août 2017 à 23:57:15

« précédent - suivant »

Kubajs21

Hello, I have been playing a few TvT games with OFCRA and I think there is missing one important thing and that thing are markers. The basic Arma 3 marker system is very impractical and if you wont mark samthing correctly it is take a long time... So in the end there are almost no squads which are using markers and I dont know where are friendly units, that is big problem if I am in the BMD... Its also hard to communicate with other squads if you dont know where are they and you dont know their names. And it is double time harder if these squad are speaking with different language.

So I think you can use Sweet markers system. It is making everything faster and much easier. With Sweet markers you can quickly mark LZ, WP, infantry, vehicle or aircraft with one simple click without searching it in some menu. You can also quickly choose color and write some text. Next pluses are, you can make straight lines and elipse, its good for marking some zones (where is enemy) or for marking your movement. You can also make briefing before the mission start, you can copy your briefing into the clipboard by sweet markers and when the mission start to briefing (for example after 5 hours), you can paste all your markers whith your tactic into the map.

There is video, what you can do with the Sweet markers system:

Link for download: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27012

I hope you will try to integrate this addon into your modepack, because it is very practical and it has universal utilization.

[MOR] Kubajs (Czech gaming community)

Flip4Flap

Hello Kubajs and thank you, we'll have a look later!

Kubajs21

Ok, thx for respond. Today I am leaving for 3 days and I will came back on Monday, so if you wont talk with me about some more informations its must wait till Monday...

Flip4Flap

No worries Kubaj, we have enough informations regarding this mod and so on anyways.

We might give a try (again) in a near futur, we'll see..!

Thank you and later !

Manchot

Hello,

We did some test those last days and as everything was running fine, we have decided to re-add the sweet markers system to our modset (you'll find it in the @ofcra mod).

Regards

Kubajs21