Discord: https://discord.gg/bWtGS7N

/!\ L'OFCRA RECRUTE /!\

[TvT Publique] Fapovoil - 13.01.2022

Démarré par Manchot, 17 Décembre 2021 à 10:59:24

« précédent - suivant »

Événements liés

Jon Random

IceBreakr

Thank you in the name of SBP Team for having us, hopefully we can get our own radio channel next time ;) we somehow got the new frequency set for CH5 that was already in use by some other guys that didn't write it down on the map prior of using it.

A bit of mishap when we missed taking out the BLUFOR sniper on the hill, we lost the momentum and BTR bad visibility got us downed pretty quickly. Not to mention friendly fire coming from the border cross from our  red unit ;)

Anyway, we learned a bit of TVT, as we are lacking as we play 99% against AI in various COOP stories. We will gladly join one of next events. Also, I am preparing a new terrain that will be first tried out by OFCRA & friends. Manchot will hear from me soon. Good luck guys and hope you had a fun time like we did.

Flip4Flap

Citation de: IceBreakr le 16 Janvier 2022 à 06:12:22Thank you in the name of SBP Team for having us, hopefully we can get our own radio channel next time ;) we somehow got the new frequency set for CH5 that was already in use by some other guys that didn't write it down on the map prior of using it.

A bit of mishap when we missed taking out the BLUFOR sniper on the hill, we lost the momentum and BTR bad visibility got us downed pretty quickly. Not to mention friendly fire coming from the border cross from our  red unit ;)

Anyway, we learned a bit of TVT, as we are lacking as we play 99% against AI in various COOP stories. We will gladly join one of next events. Also, I am preparing a new terrain that will be first tried out by OFCRA & friends. Manchot will hear from me soon. Good luck guys and hope you had a fun time like we did.

I'm not sure what happened on your side but there should be plenty of "free radio channel" available, maybe just pick/create one next time and put it on map for everyone to know and see..
That beeing said, it was a cool game indeed, a few twists here and there, with some intense moments, I personnaly enjoy it.
Looking forward for that new map/terrain and thank you for your feedback!  :thumbsup: