Mot de passe : mineisbiggerthanyours
Discord: https://discord.gg/bWtGS7N

/!\ L'OFCRA RECRUTE /!\

Mega's Sound Mod

Démarré par Davanseth, 04 Mars 2015 à 23:45:25

« précédent - suivant »

Davanseth

Sup folks.

I am about to get back into sound modding. I disagree with most of the people just making sound LOUD LOUD LOUD and that's it. I hate the loudness war in music that now also seems to be popular to people in games. I believe in dynamic range.

In an ideal world I will re-cofigure all relevant sounds in game so that footsteps, vehicles and weapons are balanced in a way that makes sense from a gameplay perspective. There is no way to keep it realistic, because we cannot use the real life dynamic range of over 150dB. I would like to go kind of like this:

frop bottom to top:

environment
footsteps
ground vehicles
guns & usual weapons (rifles, pistols, mortars), air vehicles
cannons/small explosions
big explosions/and really huge shit

To experience my vision you should have your volume set high enough so that "guns & usual explosions" are really loud. Not ear-breaking, but decently loud. Not everything will be heard at the same time, footsteps and environment will drawn out when loud stuff is around. I will keep samples so that they ALWAYS have a nice punch to them, especially the guns are lacking in that department in many mods out there.

PROBLEMS: No 3rd person/1rst person differentiation. Also - distance. I would be happy with a simple "close" and "far" setting. If anyone knows a smart way that is easy on performance, tell me. An in-engine way would be perfect.

So far touched:

-MX
-Katiba
-Zafir
-Mk20
-Mk200
-TRG
-Sonic Cracks
-Impacts (Body)
-50cals
-RPG42
-Grenades
-Supressors (WIP big time, still not too happy with them)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1eFGU29X_k

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQBCbINWy_I

www.youtube.com/watch?v=timVAERRvrI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxx5MdpKXlQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=huYXxtZ9-IY

Current WIP Version DOWNLOAD:15.Jan.2015  https://www.dropbox.com/s/4n72ihrw418wgn9/15.Jan.2015_%40MegasSound.7z?dl=1

Flip4Flap

Bon ben entre cela, JSRS et l'autre que tu as posté, y'aura l'embaras du joie...

Des préférences si t'as déjà un peu plus testé-écouté les différences?

Davanseth

Le Dynasound est prometteur c'est certain. Mais Megagoth est parti pour faire du bon taff aussi. En tout cas les deux auteurs semblent considérer le jsrs comme "low quality" et seulement du "very loud".

Niko

Mais ce mod ne concerne que les armes vanilla, non? et celle du RHS?
So far touched:
-MX
-Katiba
-Zafir
-Mk20
-Mk200
-TRG
-Sonic Cracks
-Impacts (Body)
-50cals
-RPG42
-Grenades