Mot de passe : mineisbiggerthanyours
Discord: https://discord.gg/bWtGS7N

/!\ L'OFCRA RECRUTE /!\

[Map] Isle of Scilly - St Agnes

Démarré par Davanseth, 13 Décembre 2014 à 11:35:35

« précédent - suivant »

Davanseth

Description:
Formed as part of an archipelago, these islands are positioned twenty eight miles from the UK mainland (Cornwall). I do have the the whole island group in game but am focusing on one of the smaller islands - St.Agnes / Annet for this release. The island will feature custom objects and clutter to help bring about that all import UK look. Depending on how well this terrain is received, I may continue to work on the whole archipelago - featuring five inhabited islands with over 100 smaller rocky islets.

Gameplay:
The terrain may not look like an obvious fit for ArmA. This is a terrain suited more towards infantry infiltration and sea born insertions - as I'm positioning objects to reflect what I feel would be fun mission scenarios. I will try to recycle as much as I can from the A3 assets list and blend them into the terrain. I will be adding my own story onto the island to help support mission makers. This will most likely support the cliche newly discovered natural resources (Oil, natural gas) that might help prop up reasons to start a war on the Isle of Scilly! It would be great to hear feedback from mission designers or players would would like to see something while I'm still in the design stages. Always happy to hear thoughts and ideas.

Features:
5-10 custom objects
High resolution satellite map (0.25m)
Very detailed height map (2m cell) - great for hiding in those ditches
Custom ground surfaces and clutter objects
Just under 1.6 km2 of landmass
Off Shore ship to launch missions from

DOWNLOAD: www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27604

Menfin

je l'ai téléchargé hier et je vais voir de quoi il en retourne ;)

Davanseth

Il précisé dans la description que la carte est en fait plus grande, mais qu'il se concentre actuellement sur cette partie. Donc wait and see ;)