[Recrutement] Soldat Redfor ilbinek

Démarré par ilbinek, 09 Août 2021 à 18:36:26

« précédent - suivant »

ilbinek

Demande de recrutement pour le soldat ilbinek

Camp souhaité :Redfor
Age du candidat :21 ans
Expérience d'ARMA 3 : I've been playing for some time now. From the beginning, I started with the basics like - singleplayer, hours in virtual arsenal and trying things, all the way to KOTH, Zeus mission etc. Then I joined "milsim" unit that was focused on PvE. I've been with them for over a year or so, but one member showed me the beauty of PvP, starting with WoG^3. After that the same guy told me about OFCRA and that we should try it (summer 2017). We played few games, but after that I didn't have much time because of school and OFCRA somehow disappeard, or at least I didn't know about it. WoG^3 also died, so I wasn't playing much Arma. The guy wrote me again, that OFCRA is hosting campaign and if I'd like to join, since then (start of 2021), I am playing OFCRA regularly, sometimes I visit WoG or FnF. I am sorry this was so long, but I am procrastinating at work.
Autre(s) activitée(s) :School
Programming
Judo
Star Wars
Airsoft
More programming
Escape From Tarkov
Being sober
Pourquoi l'OFCRA :I like what you are doing for the community and I'd love to contribute.
Complément :Hello there, sorry for having to read through this and my broken English.

J'approuve le règlement intérieur de l'OFCRA.
J'accepte les conditions d'encadrement en qualité de Stagiaire.

Manchot

Fleche