[OM]M04 "A Cold War Odor"

See The PDF.

Warning !

Last campaign mission
May the best win

:ontatend:

Tapparella

Thanks White!

I have two thing, the first if... do you have the log for the last mission we have played? 27-11-2017?

Second, here the video from my side:

Mrwhite350

Update

• Modification du brouillard sur la mission, on voit plus loin.
  • Clarification des règles concernant l'utilisation des IA

La nouvelle version est disponible, pour la télécharger il suffit de cliquer sur le lien de la mission M04.

Le premier post est aussi à jour sur les règles.

Manchot

Mrwhite350

Tapparella

thanks guy! I'd like to say thank you to all people participate to the campaign, especially who spent his personal time and effort to prepare it and make it great at it was.
Congratulation for the last battle also, we were seriously in trouble and we get 2 points thanks to little bit of luck :P
I'm looking forward to play the next and meet you again on the field :)

Good job!
Tapparella

here my last video...

Flip4Flap

Thank you Tapparella !
Always a pleasure to fight with or against the 2RGT !
Good job on the last mission, you guys manage to quick push on the east side and screw us on the chrono/points, a bit of luck as you said but good thinking too !  ;)
Well done again and thank you for sharing your videos !
See you soon !  8-)

:ontatend:

Always

I express as well my gratitude for the time and effort spent to organise another succesful capaign with us!
The Secondo Reggimento Incursori always has a great time with our long time french friends  :inlove:
You are an incredibly well organized opponent, every battle was fierce and nothing was given for granted!
Of course, our collaboration will continue with public events and a new coming campagne.

During the last mission we sneaked behind the enemy lines and completed one single but vital objective.
There´s a reason if our name states "Incursori", which means "Commando"  :cool2: