IP : ts.ofcra.org
Mot de passe : mineisbiggerthanyours
Discord: https://discord.gg/bWtGS7N

/!\ L'OFCRA RECRUTE /!\

VTN - Veteran Mod

Démarré par Harine, 14 Avril 2012 à 14:24:45

« précédent - suivant »

leet

What's up people. I was searching net for any info related to our mod and found this forum. So far this is first and so far unique "western" forum where you can find any info about us.
And I have one question to Silly where did you get that screenshot of M249 with stanag mag attached?

UPD

Answer is - twitter. Simply i'm not the one who is responsible for it.

If you have any questions I can try to give you someanswers. BTW I don't speak French and I've used google translator to get here :)

Harine

Hi Leet, welcome on the OFCRA forum !

Yes I follow the twitter of your mod but I didn't know you weren't the admin.

It's true I have many questions such as:

Will you port this mod on Arma 3 ?

Oh and no problem you can speak english this. ;)

Also note that the OFCRA especially comission game really interested in your mods.

The ACE starts to tiring.

------------------------------------

Pour les OFCRAIEN Leet est l'un des devs du VTN.

leet

Citation de: Silly le 04 Août 2012 à 11:50:30
Hi Leet, welcome on the OFCRA forum !

Yes I follow the twitter of your mod but I didn't know you weren't the admin.

It's true I have many questions such as:

Will you port this mod on Arma 3 ?

Oh and no problem you can speak english this. ;)

Also note that the OFCRA especially comission game really interested in your mods.

The ACE starts to tiring.

------------------------------------

Pour les OFCRAIEN Leet est l'un des devs du VTN.

It definitely will be ported to A3.

We are not trying to oppose ACE2 because it's way to popular and we are something like a black horse about which no one didn't heard anything. But as we see it ACE2 is made for PvE not PvP - way to imbalanced.

First beta is coming but we have no idea when and main reason for this is unfinished programming part.
And you missed two last screenshots.
RGO and RGN hand grenades.

And base model of UH-60L from which MH, HH and other Blackhawks will be made.

Harine

Waoh ! Very nice ! Well done, this is the bluefors (US in our org.) that will be happy;)

CiterBut as we see ACE2 it is made for PvE not PvP - way to imbalanced.

This is partly why I have a lot of interest in your addons. We do only PVP, with realistic order battle, realistic dotation etc...;)

leet

So here is one answer. Anything else?

Elliot

Welcome Leet,it's a great addons  :chapeau2:

Harine

Citation de: leet le 04 Août 2012 à 12:24:17
So here is one answer. Anything else?

I go to my work, but I'm sure my friends have lots of questions :)

Iceberg

U done a really great job, keep us update!
This addons clould be perfect for our use, pvp campaign.
I hope u the best for ur project.
Good luck

morgan

Hello,

we (the sons of exiled team, we played sometime with the OFCRA) are very interested by the Veteran mod, it looks like a perfect ACE. The ACE is good but i think they are too many features that players don't use, furthermore the ACE is focused on the US army.

leet

We are focused on USMC and Russian Mechanized Infantry. When they will be ready then we will work on CDF, ChDKZ and NAPA. After that US Army, Russian Airborne and Marines will be added.
We are very interested in our mod too ;) So far it gets features to make it more realistic like wounding and healing, proper armor(no more killing of tanks by machinegun) ballistics etc. A3 can provide much more bigger field for improvements but we still have to wait for it.
Hopefully first beta will be released for A2 before release of A3.

Harine

You made my day leet, really.
One of things we need for complete our realistic motorized/mecanized russian TO&E is BTR82A, some variant of MTLB and BMO-T for our RPO squad.
And of course BMD-4M and Sprut-SD for VDV units.
For Marines finally we need LAV-AD and why not LAV-AT.

Can't wait for the first release guy.

leet

LAV-AD was removed from service. Marines use Avengers now. LAV-25 is in progress so you can expect LAV-AT and LAV-C2.
Russian Airborne are actually in the end of "to do" list because MI is the backbone of Russian Army and Marines have same para drop capabilities as Airborne.
BMD-4M didn't enter the service. We will have upgraded BTR-80 with night sights and of course BTR-82/A, MTLB don't have any plans for BMO-T so far.

Harine

Yes it's true for the AD :)

The BMD4 is in service, not the M it's true ;)
thank for all and nice news for the BTR

Zombi

Yay !

It's a real pleasure to see that you even try to know what the gamers think of your addons.

We are quite waiting for this amazing mod to be released. Can't wait. I'm really excited by all the informations going out, features, and your work is just amazing. \o/

PS : if some of us can help you in any way, feel free to ask (alpha/beta testing etc...).

leet

Maybe some one saw hi-res pictures of armored HIMARS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIMARS and Growler http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growler_(vehicle) i have some good pics of HIMARS but we lack references on Growler.
We hope some people will offer their help after first release especially programmers.